Quickly and consistently measure moisture, nutrient (measured in conductivity) and temperature directly in the root zone without the need for pour-throughs, slurries or extractions. Pulse connects directly to your smartphone via the Pulse app for automated data collection, measurement comparison, storage and exporting. Works across a wide range of growing media including soil, coco coir, potting mix and nutrient solution. Measure, compare and correct faster than you have before. Achieve better yield, reduce shrink and grow healthier plants. Pulse is always with you: Handheld, portable and always available for essential and immediate measurements.
Plant health in the palm of your hands
Know your moisture levels – optimise irrigation cycles and water consumption; and control risk of root infections
Know your nutrient level – optimise growth by ensuring the right amount of nutrients for the growth stage of your plants
Know your temperature – optimise root function; spot temperature fluctuations; and control health of biologicals
- Discover new insight to improve plant performance and knowledge
- Measure more locations, faster with direct sensing technology
- See all your root zone data, interrogate and make notes in the Pulse app
- Set nutrient and moisture range targets and get immediate, real-time feedback in the field
- Empower growing teams to measure more without all the know-how
Measures conductivity, moisture and temperature
Probe length 200 mm/2"
Probe seperation 50 mm/2"
Active tip probe length 50 mm/2"
Android version 5.1 and later
Bluetooth vesion 4.0 and later
iOS version 12.1 or later
Power source 1 x AA alkaline battery