Green Gold CO2 Regulator combines a precision flow gauge and an industrial solenoid valve. Each unit also comes with the tubing needed to disperse the CO2 evenly throughout your grow room by attaching the tubing to the back of an oscillating fan for even dispersion. The flow gauge can be set from .5 to 15 Cubic Feet Per Hour. Used in conjunction with a CO2 Controller or timer, it covers a broad range of set-ups.
- Designed to work with any control device that is 120v
- Includes a tank pressure gauge to indicate remaining pressure
- Ships with a solenoid valve, 6 ft. power cord and 10-feet of 1/4" air line
- Heavy duty solenoid valve
- High-quality oil-less pressure gauge
- Includes two spare plastic washers
- Accurate flow-meter: 0.5-15 SCF/hour
- Includes 16' of 1/4" CO2 gas dispensing line
- Solid brass construction for dependability
- 1 Amp/110V/60Hz
Using and transporting bottled CO2 can be DANGEROUS if mishandled. Follow local regulations for transportation and storage of compressed gasses. Even though CO2 is non-flammable, it is stored at exceedingly high pressures (up to 1500 PSI).