This excellent quality humidifier features a multi-directional fogging head. Measures 12.2 in tall x 12.2 in in diameter. Coverage is from 160-320 sq ft, depending on humidification requirements and ceiling height. Maximum output is 0.4 gallons per hour. Industrial-grade motor for years of use. Connects directly to your water supply with your own hookup (uses 1/4 in tubing). Operates at 62 dBA. 110 volts/60 hz/0.9 amps.
Place the unit on a level surface, such as a benchtop or floor. In an environment with little to no ventilation, place the unit in a centrallocation. In a ventilated area, place unit near the intake end. When the unit is in the desired location, connect a water supply to the female 6 mm / 1/4 inch inlet.
See options as follows:
- Plumb directly to a water supply (6 mm / 1/4 inch plastictubing is preferred).
- Connect to a garden hose fitting.
- Plumb to a storage tank higher than the fogging unit (gravity feed).
- Regularly clean the Reservoir Pan Assembly with soap and water to remove dirt and sediment. Use liquid bleach after cleaning, to sterilize any parts if algae was present.
- Periodically remove Strainer Screen and thoroughly flush. Also check to make sure the tapered pump/fan blade assembly is free of debris.
- Once every three months, check unit for calcium build-up. If build-up deposits are present, disconnect the water and take the unit outside. Pour calcium dissolving solvent (available in local hard-ware stores) in pan and operate unit outside to soften and remove the deposits.
- About once a year, remove the housing to check the SST Atom-izing Screen to be sure the slots are clear of mineral build-up. To clean, scrub with a calcium dissolving solvent.
- Unplug the appliance during filling and cleaning.
- Cleaning and user maintenance should not be made by children without supervision