MO’KOKO 2-part liquid coco nutrients provide coco substrates with balance and proper nutrients from seedling to harvest.
Available in a 2-part Grow A&B and a 2-part Bloom A&B formula.
MO’KOKO 2-part Grow formula is designed for feeding plants growing in coco, such as Mo’Koko Premium Select Coco Substrate, from the earliest stages of plant growth until the flowering stage begins. (For non flowering plants, use throughout the plant's life cycle.) As plants begin to flower, switch to MO’KOKO Bloom 2-part formula.
• Formulated with laboratory grade micro and macronutrients.
• Targets the demands specific to coco substrates.
• Stimulates vigorous structural development and vegetative growth yielding lush, green foliage.
• Promotes healthy roots and dense vegetation.
• Stimulates abundant flower and fruit development heightening flavour, aroma and essential oils.
• Ideal for all varieties of gardening systems, coir substrates and coco based soils.
MO’KOKO 2 part liquid coco nutrients are the solution for coco-based media. Engineered specifically for plants grown in coco substrates makes them a natural for providing a balanced and precise source of nutrients. pH buffers provide stability minimizing the need for adjustments. Formulated with laboratory grade micro and macronutrients, chelated minerals and osmotic water for guaranteed excellence and consistent results.
Sold as a pair for one low price MO’KOKO A&B liquid coco nutrients offers plants complete nutrition by means of cost effective solutions.
For vigorous vegetative growth using Mo’Koko Grow A&B:
Plants that flower/fruit:
1) Add 20ml of part B to 10 litres of water.
2) Add 20ml part A to the solution.
3) Adjust pH to 5.8.
Green leafy plants (non-flowering) : Follow blending directions above using 10ml part B then 10ml part A per 10 litres of water.
Foliar Feed Spray: Follow blending directions above using 8ml part B and 8ml part A per 10 litres of water.
Once plants enter the flowering phase, switch to Mo’Koko Bloom.